A&D TRADING LLC
3435 South Main Street Rock Creek, Ohio 44084
CNC 210 Spring Tension Machine
- Automatic stop functions for safety operation by preset counter, decoiler fail, irivalid cut, magenetic touch and bad spring counter.
- Specification and accessories subject to change without notice.
- Body Alignment：The body can be aligned by a cam activated support tool that pushes out the end.
- Initial Tension：This is controlled by the depth of the cam activated coiling tool.
- Straight Leg Formation：It can be done by moving the coil tool up and down.
- Two types of cut off：Rotational cutting and mandrel cut.
- Turn control：Magnetic touch sensor controls the number of turns precisely.
- Four step separator：Assures precision intermittent motion at high speeds.
- Two grips：One grips over the body portion. The other is to insert a blade between the coils.
- Synchronous bending：Bending both ends synchronously will give accurate end angles.
- Automatic selection：Two sensors inspect both hooks and sort for good and bad springs.